You may have received three quotes for window tinting ...
(Get 3 Quotes, Seeking Services etc make it easy)
But can you be sure the price offered is a good deal? perhaps they're colluding to rip you off?"
Many people ask "How can I save money on window tinting?"
Smart Buyers Tip: Trust Google? Use this smart tip to find the lowest price
Google search allows you to quickly and easily discover who is offering the best price on window tinting in Australia
- not just those who say they have the lowest price but won't show their prices.
- In Google search, enter the word price + film manufacturer name + film name of the film you have chosen (eg. "price 3M Prestige 70" or "price ASWF Sky 20").
You will find there is an obvious reason many suppliers who claim "lowest window film prices" are reluctant to reveal their prices online - they don't want you to compare prices
- but those companies with the lowest film prices want everyone to know - they publish their film price online and Google shows these companies at the top of the search results.
The Best Price for window tinting can usually be found where suppliers will unbundle their products and service and allow customers to do some things for themselves. This will save the homeowner money. For example instead of booking a sales rep you measure your own windows to save the sales commission - not many companies will let customers do that but we do.
We help you to compare the Price and the Performance of Top Window Tinting Films for Home and Office Windows
Then CHECK US OUT - We won't be beaten on price
Get a couple of quotes from the local guys, then go online and compare our price.
We will not only beat the competitor price by $50, we will also DELIVER the film to you for FREE - Minimum order 5m2
Price Guarantee applies to our online quotes only
Some people are happy to pay an installed price of $110m2 or more for US made, energy rated and quality certified films that are offered by a sales representative who has driven to their home to measure their windows and guide them through the purchase decision. Others may buy solely on price and be happy to take a risk with a Chinese or Indian made film offered on eBay at a film only price of $10m2 even though it is not energy unrated (it may just be coloured plastic that does not actually block heat) and is of unknown quality (it may only last a few months if it is not UV stabilised).
- Many people believe the risk is acceptable because the price difference is so large but fail to take into consideration that the film installation charge for eBay films is usually much higher than for other films because the thin, lower quality, films sold on eBay are more difficult to install. And if the film fails there is the film removal charge which is often more than the installation charge.
- See this car tint review of eBay tint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhGAxvsKI6s
Tinting Direct operate in the market segment between these extremes. We import US made, energy rated and quality certified films but don't employ sales reps. Our customers don't need help to read a tape measure but they do want professional film installation.