OFFICE & HOME WINDOW TINTING: Lowest Price on Top USA films incl 3M Solar Frosted Privacy Safety Security
Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Redland and Logan
We are Australia's largest online supplier of Residential and Commercial window film
1. The World's Top USA Made Window Films at the lowest price in Australia
2. Professional Film Installation (or choose to DIY)
3. How much will your Window Tinting Cost?
WOW... that's SMART
Sandra, Epping, NSW
4. We help you choose the "Right" Film for the Job at the lowest cost
Our Window Film Comparison Tables are an invaluable resource for the architect, engineer, energy professional and homeowner, and unique, attracting visitors from around the world. Once you have identified the type of film you require, the film comparison tables make it easy to identify the best value film in that category.
- All performance data shown in the tables has been 3rd-party tested and verified true by government acredited testing laboratories
- Our best film recommendations are based on the performance data - if the lowest cost film offers the best performance that is what we recommend.
- All films listed are made by the world's top film manufacturers in the USA - all films are warranted against defects by the manufacturer and most have a Lifetime Warranty
Our sales rep will visit your home or office, measure your windows, discuss your priorities, advice on the "right" film for your job and give you a quote. Please note that our Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to the WebQuote price.
5. COMPARISON SHOPPING?
- However, if you want a cheap window film, you can buy a Chinese made film on eBay, or at Bunnings, for a lot less (BUT you should know that if the cheap film fails, film removal can cost more than film installation)
If you find a lower price on the same film, we'll beat it by $50, PLUS free shipping worth $20
- For example- if our WebQuote price is $500 and the competitor price is $470, the lowest price guarantee is triggered and you pay $420 including delivery. (ie. $50 off their price of $470 and free delivery).- if our WebQuote price is $500 and the competitor price is $501, the lowest price guarantee is not triggered.
Read Katrina's story and discover some of the "dirty" tricks of the trade
- As Katrina discovered, some film suppliers don't even identify the manufacturer of the film they supply.
- In contrast, we seek to benefit from a well known brands reputation, like 3M, SolarGard or ASWF (American Standard Window Film) to build customer trust.
- Some customers only compare the discount offered - 10%, 20%, 40%, 50% OFF - and fail to check the total amount payable.
- The QLD Auto Club (you know the one) offers an exclusive, members only, 20% discount on home window tinting - but our 15% WebQuote discount easily beats their 20% Member discount - in fact we offer to beat their quotes by $70, and free shipping.
- Beware of film substitution - yes it does happen. You buy a high quality USA made film but another, lower cost, film is installed and it's almost impossible to spot the difference but the performance and quality difference is real.
- When you purchase window film from us it is shipped direct from the manufacturer's warehouse to you (which you can verify by the courier's delivery docket) and eliminate the risk of film substitution.
Choose Professional Film Installation
Your film installer is Mark and he and his team services all areas of Brisbane. Following receipt of your film order Donna will call you to schedule the installation.
|Office window tinting in Brisbane - Smart Films HeatShield|
Tinting the Windows in your Brisbane Home
Brisbane has a long tradition of building homes suited to the sub-tropical climate. It is the only place in Australia where a truely unique housing style evolved (the Clean CacheQueenslander). The wide verandah shaded windows from the sun and provided protection from the afternoon tropical storms. The elevation of the homes helped to catch any passing breeze and cool the home. The “Queenslander” is an important part of Australia’s cultural heritage as it represents a peculiarly Queensland response to the environment in which they live.
Like our forbears we want our home to be a cool refuse in summer. One of the priorities for Brisbane homeowners today is energy efficiency, Our predecessors quickly embraced the air-conditioner to stay cool and abandoned many of the passive solar features of the original Queenslander. Today, we seek to reduce our energy consumption to save us money and to protect the planet against global warming. This new priority is seen in the housing styles and building materials used in a modern Brisbane home. Today window film is the most cost-effective insulation available to the homeowner and can be easily fitted to both new and existing windows. Tinting the windows is one of the first actions taken by many Brisbane homeowners to enhance the energy efficiency of their residence, since windows contribute about half of the total energy gain or loss in a building.
Information resources on improving the energy efficiency and sustainability of a home in Brisbane include:
Select film type
|Solar Control Films to reduce heat and glare||Decorative and Frosted Films||Safety and Security Films|
TintingDirect | Window Tinting Brisbane