DIY Window Tinting
We supply all the Leading Film Brands
...at the lowest price, always
Most sales reps are paid a commission on the sales they make - this is typically 15% of the sale price (about $134 on the average size home tint).
We reward customers who measure their windows and quote their job using our online job costing app by giving them a 15% discount.
- Since most people can use a tape measure, our DIY Quote is the easiest way to save money on window tinting
DIY WINDOW TINTING
We supply window film pre-cut to 20mm over window pane size and ready for installation.
This is not only good for our professional installers but is perfect for those wanting to install the film themselves.
Window film is easy to crease and without a cutting table it is difficult to lay out the film on the lounge room floor and attempt to cut it to window pane size without damaging the film. Getting the film pre-cut to 20mm oversize is the smarter way to buy your film.
Film Installation is a lot harder than it looks
Unfortunately, many DIYers spend some (or all) of the money they saved on film installation on replacement film, as they learn how to tint.
At about $15m2, film installation is much less than the cost of a good quality film
- this means just one mistake can wipe out the installation saving.
Buy only high quality USA made films
The old saying "You get what you pay for" definately applies to window tinting
- Many cheaper window films bubble and fade after a couple of years - good luck claiming on the Lifetime Warranty - and film removal is hard work and messy scraping the old film off the glass, and there is a high risk of scratching the glass - which may require the glass to be replaced. Cheap window films can be very expensive!
- In addition, some of the cheaper films are thinner than the professional film grades which makes them much harder to install - not something the DIY tinter wants to hear.
- For example, our professional installers refuse to install Bunnings films after our installers found them difficult to install. One of the installers tore the Bunnings film during installation, which cost him more in film replacement than he was paid for the installation job - not a happy tinter!)
Smart Tip: To save money on window tinting
- DIY the quote and save 15% sales commission ($134 on the average size job),
- Choose a good quality USA made film with a lifetime warrany,
- Make sure you get it at the lowest price - compare prices and claim under our lowest price guarantee if you can, and
- Get a professional to install it.
Professional Film Installation is available in all capital cities and many regional centers
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
If you do an online quote we guarantee you the lowest price, ... always
If a competitor price is less than our online price we will not only beat the competitor price by $50 we will also DELIVER the film to you for FREE saving an additional $20
- If our price is $500 and the competitor price is $490 and the total job is over 5m2, the Lowest Price Guarantee is activated and you pay just $440. (ie $490 - $50 = $440, incl FREE Freight)
- If our price is $500 and the competitor price is $501, the Lowest Price Guarantee is not activated because we have offered you the lowest price.
How do you make a claim?
Measure the height and width of each window pane you want tinted (ie the same windows included in the other quote)
- Then compare job price on the same film made by: 3M - ASWF - Hanita - JWF - llumar - SmartFilms - SolarGard - Suntek
We will call you to schedule the installation.
The Queensland Auto Club - you know the one - is offering Members 20% Discount on Home Window Tinting
Find out how to get $70 OFF the Qld Auto Club Member Discounted Price