We supply all the Leading Film Brands
...at the lowest price, always
If you find a lower price than ours, we won't insult you by lamely offering to price match, we'll say SORRY by taking off an extra $50, plus FREE film delivery (worth $20)
...you'll get the lowest price at TintingDirect.com.au, always
... and yes, we precut the film to 20mm oversize for easier DIY installation
Would you measure your windows for $134?
We reward customers who DIY measure and quote their job using our online job costing app. The 15% sales commission paid to sales reps ($134 on the average size job) is given as a discount when you measure your windows.
- Since most people can use a tape measure, our DIY Quote is the easiest way to save money on window tinting
- Film installation is a lot harder than it looks and many DIYers spend their installation saving on film replacement, as they learn to tint.
- At about $15m2, film installation is much less than the cost of a good quality film - this means just one mistake can wipe out the installation saving.
- Also, many cheaper window films will bubble and fade after a couple of years - no Lifetime Warranty here - and film removal is hard work, its messy scraping the film off the glass, and there is a high risk of scratching the glass - which may require the glass to be replaced. Cheap window films can be very expensive!
- In addition, the cheaper films are often thinner than the professional film grades which makes them much harder to install (For example, our professional installers refuse to install Bunnings films after our installers found them difficult to install and one of the installers tore the film during installation, which cost him more in film replacement than he was paid for the installation - not a happy tinter!)
Smart Tip: To save money on window tinting DIY the quote and save 15% sales commission ($134 on the average size job), choose a good quality USA made film with a lifetime warrany, and get a professional to install it.
Professional Film Installation is available in all capital cities and many regional centers
Our online job costing app allows our customers to measure and quote their own job, whenever they please
- No need to take time off work to meet a sales rep
We give our customers the sales commission as a discount
- Sales reps earn $134 on the average size window tinting job in Australia
- By measuring their own windows our customers enjoy a significant cost saving and by not employing sales reps we gain a cost advantage over competitors, which allows us to make silly price guarantees
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you do an online quote we guarantee you the lowest price, always
If a competitor price is less than our online price we will not only beat the competitor price by $50 we will also DELIVER the film to you for FREE saving an additional $20
- If our price is $500 and the competitor price is $490 and the total job is over 5m2, the Lowest Price Guarantee is activated and you pay just $440. (ie $490 - $50 = $440, incl FREE Freight)
- If our price is $500 and the competitor price is $501, the Lowest Price Guarantee is not activated because we have offered you the lowest price.
How do you make a claim?
Measure the height and width of each window pane you want tinted (ie the same windows included in the other quote)
- Then compare job price on the same film made by: 3M - ASWF - Hanita - JWF - llumar - SmartFilms - SolarGard - Suntek
We will call you to schedule the installation.
The Queensland Auto Club - you know the one - is offering Members 20% Discount on Home Window Tinting
Find out how to get $70 OFF the Qld Auto Club Member Discounted Price