1. Google search - just enter price + film manufacturer name + film name
- Eg. price 3M Prestige 70 or price ASWF Sky 20 and you will quickly find who has the lowest price.
Why does this work?
Many companies claim to have low prices but don't reveal their price online so you cannot compare their price - they don't come up in a "price" search
BUT companies who really do have low prices want everyone to know
- these companies publicise their prices online and show up at the top of the search results for "price".for whatever film you entered
- It is then fairly easy to compare the prices of the companies listed in the top search positions and find the lowest
2. Online Quote - our customers can save $134 in sales commission on the average size job
3. Lowest Price Guarantee
After you have done your online Quote, see if you can find someone to beat it.
Then use the lowest price Guarantee to reduce the cost by another $50
$50 less than your best price on the same film (conditions apply)
- We beat Qld Auto Club Member quotes for home window tinting (after 20% member discount) by $70