What do you want to achieve?
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SUN:
- Heat - it's just too hot
- Glare - its just too bright - the sunlight hurts my eyes - too many reflections - I cannot watch TV or see the computer screen
- Fading - sun damage to carpets, curtains, lounge, timber floor, expensive art works
- PLUS - I want to be able to open the curtains and see out during the day and not be on full view to the neigbourhood
How to choose the "right" window tinting for the job ):
All solar radiation converts to heat energy when it lands on an object. Yes, visible light will also make you feel hot.
between 20% and 25% (ie a film that blocks between 75% and 80% of the light) - like the Smart Films Ambiance 25.
Select the statement that most closely identifies your priorities.
I WANT PRIVACY DAY and NIGHT:
- No Privacy at Night - entry door and sidelite - I cannot even watch TV at night without being on full view of the street
- No privacy in the bathroom or toilet - the builder installed clear glass
- No Privacy in Kitchen - on full of neighbours but cannot install curtain due to hot plates causing fire risk.
I MUST MAKE THE GLASS IN MY HOME SAFE:
- Glass safety - protection against glass break injury
- Family Day-Care glass safety audit compliance
- AS1288 - the Australian human impact Safety Standard for glass
I HAD A BREAK-IN AND I WANT TO MAKE MY HOME MORE SECURE:
- Glass Security - protection against burgulary and break and enter criminals
I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT:
- Hide an unpleasant view of neighbour (property or person)
- Stop people seeing ... (fill in the blank)
- Get me out of here - From my kitchen window I want to see the Eifel Tower, the beach at Torquay, the hanging gardens of Babylon, or a majestic herd of wilderbeast crossing the Serengeti ... or anything else that takes your fancy .... YES, we can do that.