HOME & OFFICE TINTING | SOLAR | FROSTED | PRIVACY | SAFETY | SECURITY FILMS |
Top USA Brands - Lowest Price Guarantee - BRISBANE QLD
THE WORLD'S TOP WINDOW FILM BRANDS
at the lowest price in Australia (Price Guarantee)
PROFESSIONAL FILM INSTALLATION
Don't risk a sub-standard installation
If your installation is not up to standard it is replaced, at our cost
HOW TO COST YOUR JOB
You can book a FREE QUOTE here and a sales rep will phone and schedule an appointment in your home or office. The quote is free but 15% commission is included in the price to pay the sales rep, who doesn't work for free.
Find the film specified
You can SAVE $134
on the average size job in Australia
Instead of booking a Sales Rep
you measure your own windows, use WebQuote and receive the sales reps' commission as a discount
Don't worry, your measurements don't need to be exact
- we add 20mm before we cut
WOW... that's SMART
No Sales Reps
No Sales Commission
No Wasted Time
"It was so easy. I measured my windows and ordered the film and in less than a week it was installed ....and for much less than the local guys quoted. Very happy."
Sandra, Epping, NSW
"Saved $207 and installed in 8 days."
Tsun, Keysborough, Vic 3173
Find out which films perform best, at the lowest cost
THE WINDOW FILM COMPARISON SITE
All the major film brands
Each film categorised and grouped with its competitors
All the key performance data and the price
... making it easy to see which film is the best - the highest performance at the lowest price
460 Films Compared
THE BEST FILM FOR THE JOB?
Finding the "best" film for the job - the highest performance at the lowest cost - is now easy!
The Window Film Comparison Site compares all the films in a category and makes it easy to identify the film with the highest performance at the lowest cost.
Our highest priority is to help people identify the "right" type of film for their job... and that depends on the problem faced and/or the outcome desired.
That is why we offer people 5 ways to identify the "right" type of film for the job.
1. Our expert system:The "Right" Solar Film Finder will guide you to the best film for your job (based on your choices). Quick and Easy!
- For a quick confirmation that you have made a good film choice for the outcome sought, just email me a brief description of the problem, the outcome sought and the film you selected, and I will usually reply overnight.
- If you are not sure how to proceed, give me a call - 0400 906 262 (Garry) - and we can discuss your job, what you want to achieve, and identify some film options.
4. For the architect, engineer and energy professional, our Window Film Comparison Site is an invaluable resource, and unique, attracting visitors from around the world. Once you have identified the type of film you require it is easy to identify the "Best" film in that category.
5. No Time or Interest? Book a Sales Rep Our sales rep will visit your home or office, measure your windows, discuss your priorities and provide you professional advice and a quote for the job. Please note that our Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to the WebQuote price.
We encourage you to get 3 quotes and compare our online price
Price match? - Nah! - we price smash the competition
IF you are quoted a price to supply and install a film we supply (and we supply 460), and that price is less than our online price,
THEN Price Smashed! by $50
- if our online price is $500 and the competitor price is $470, the lowest price guarantee is triggered and you pay $420 including delivery. (ie. $50 off their price of $470 and free delivery).
- if our online price is $500 and the competitor price is $501, the lowest price guarantee is not triggered.
... the lowest price ...
We started our lowest price guarantee in 2011:
Total claims to date - One
Choose Professional Film Installation
Your film installer is Mark and he and his team services all areas of Brisbane. Following receipt of your film order Donna, our Operations Manager, will call you to schedule the installation.
| Office window tinting in Brisbane - Smart Films HeatShield
Tinting the Windows in your Brisbane Home
Brisbane has a long tradition of building homes suited to the sub-tropical climate. It is the only place in Australia where a truely unique housing style evolved (the Queenslander). The wide verandah shaded windows from the sun and provided protection from the afternoon tropical storms. The elevation of the homes helped to catch any passing breeze and cool the home. The “Queenslander” is an important part of Australia’s cultural heritage as it represents a peculiarly Queensland response to the environment in which they live.
frosted film on pool fence
in Middle Park, Brisbane
Like our forbears we want our home to be a cool refuse in summer. One of the priorities for Brisbane homeowners today is energy efficiency, Our predecessors quickly embraced the air-conditioner to stay cool and abandoned many of the passive solar features of the original Queenslander. Today, we seek to reduce our energy consumption to save us money and to protect the planet against global warming. This new priority is seen in the housing styles and building materials used in a modern Brisbane home. Today window film is the most cost-effective insulation available to the homeowner and can be easily fitted to both new and existing windows. Tinting the windows is one of the first actions taken by many Brisbane homeowners to enhance the energy efficiency of their residence, since windows contribute about half of the total energy gain or loss in a building.
Information resources on improving the energy efficiency and sustainability of a home in Brisbane include:
Select film type
TintingDirect | Window Tinting Brisbane