OFFICE & HOME WINDOW TINTING Lowest Price on Top USA Films incl 3M Solar Frosted Privacy Safety Security
Installers: Maroochydore, Buderim, Warana, Caloundra, Palmwoods, Nambour, Noosa Heads, Eumundi
We are Australia's largest online supplier of Residential and Commercial window film
1. The World's Top USA Made Window Films at the lowest price in Australia
2. Professional Film Installation (or choose to DIY)
3. Free Job Costing: Find out how much your Window Tinting will Cost
- The quote is free but the sales rep is not
-15% sales commission is included in the price
WOW... that's SMART
4. Compare Window Films
- All performance data shown in the tables has been 3rd-party tested and verified true by government acredited testing laboratories
- Our "Best Buy" film recommendations are based on the performance data and price - if the lowest cost film offers the best performance, that is what we recommend.
- All films listed are made by the world's top film manufacturers in the USA - all films are warranted against defects by the manufacturer and most have a Lifetime Warranty
5. Help to Select the "Right" Type of Film for the Job
Our sales rep will visit your home or office, measure your windows, discuss your priorities, advice on the "right" film for your job and give you a quote. Please note that our Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to the WebQuote price.
6. Easy Comparison Shopping
- If you are tempted by the low price of Chinese made film on eBay, or at Bunnings, it is worth noting that should the cheap film fail, the cost to remove the bubbling, purple, window film is more than the cost of film installation
Choose Professional Window Tinting on Sunshine Coast, QLD
Your film installer is Rodney. After you have ordered the film, Rodney will call you to schedule the installation
Home Tinting on the Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast has a range of housing styles as you would expect given its long history - streatching back to early colonial architecture. Residential buildings on the Sunshine Coast have evolved from the colonial cottage through post war brick bungalows to the urban villages that display the contempory housing styles and building materials that we favour today. The standard residential block has become smaller and many more homes are two story to better use the land space.
A significant change over the past 20 years has been the increased priority homeowners give to energy efficiency and sustainability. The energy efficiency of our housing is now a lot more important to us than it was in the past. Not only do we want to reduce our energy use to combat ever rising power bills but we want to save the planet from global warming. The increased importance of energy efficiency is reflected in the style of housing we construct on the Sunshine Coast but also in our choice of building materials. Window tinting is the most cost-effective insulation available to the homeowner. It is easy to install and it has long been recognised that windows contribute about half of the total energy gain and loss in a building, Window tinting should be one of the first measures Sunshine Coast homeowners take to enhance the energy efficiency of their home.
Select film type
|Solar Control Films to reduce heat and glare||Decorative and Frosted Films||Safety and Security Films|
MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Thanks for all your help in selecting the right tint film for my house. I appreciate the way you sent samples and helped step me through to make the right choices for both lounge and bedrooms that now look amazing and we couldn’t be happier. Also thanks for sending the best installer David who did an outstanding job. We felt the house cool down immediately. They look amazing from both inside and outside. We are very happy and will recommend to all our friends and family who may need some tinting" Glen, Narre Warren South, VIC
I just wanted to thank your company for the incredibly speedy delivery of my window tint and for following up with the email below. Dave came to the house yesterday and installed the frost (having earlier phoned me to assure me he would be there (and to assure me that the company was a genuine company😌).
WOW... Dave arrived early and installed the window film with great care and skill. He was interesting to talk to and took great professional pride in his work. No wonder he has been employed by your company for a long time. Many, many thanks for being so professional and doing what your website advertised... all without lots of fuss and bother.
Go well!& Cheers :-) Sue, Greensborough, Victoria