HOME & OFFICE TINTING | FROSTED FILMS | PRIVACY | SAFETY | SECURITY FILMS |
Top USA Brands - Lowest Price Guarantee - SYDNEY NSW
A sales rep measures your windows
advises on the right film for the job
and gives you the price
Request an onsite quote now
|A complete list of available films |
from the top film manufacturers
Easily find the film specified
SAVE $139 on the average size job
- Find out which films perform best at the lowest cost and confirm our "Best Buy" recommendations meet your priorities
- Clear window films suited for windows controlled by a body corporate and/or have a $million view at night
- Lightly Tinted Films will reduce fading and provide some heat protection without making the room feel dark - no daytime privacy
- Medium Tinted Films suited for living rooms good heat reduction and daytime privacy without making the room "feel" dark
- Dark Tinted Films suited to bedrooms and where you are prepared to sacrifice some light to enhance heat reduction - daytime privacy
- Very Dark Tinted Films suited to home theatre and where there is a priority to darken the room (eg shifter worker needing to sleep during the day) - daytime privacy
5. Still not sure? Book a Sales Rep.
Order Window Film Online at best price
We are happy to discuss your job and advice on your proposed film choices - phone or email
If you want to find out all about window tinting we provide advanced window tinting solutions. We do not tint a car but are happy to tint and offer all film solutions for residential and commercial building owners.
Choose Professional Film Installation
Your film installer is Georg and he and his team services all areas of Sydney. Following receipt of your film order Georg will call you to schedule the installation.
|Commercial window tinting in Sydney |
- Smart Films Heattshield installed on smoked glas
Home Tinting in Sydney
Sydney has an extraordinarily diverse housing stock reflecting its early settlement, the quarter century of booming, post-goldrush, construction in the 1860's to late 1880's of a large number of magnificant mansions, and then the rapid post war urban expansion of bungalows and brick veneer homes.The smaller block sizes of today has led to the construction of a larger number of double story homes to allow increased population density and the rejuvenation of former industrial sites and ports for residential accommodation in the near city areas that reflects a new, more cosmopolitan, way of living and an acknowledgement of respect for the natural environment.
- frosted film
The most obvious change in our housing priorities is in our search for improved energy efficiency. Sustainablity has assumed an importance in sydney today that would be unfathonable to our forebears. We strive to reduce our energy consumption not only to save money when confronting ever rising energy costs but to save the planet. Our concern for the earth's future and the challenges we face is reflected in our housing styles and in the building materials that we use in the construction of our homes today, and aslso in our renovations. Window film has long been the most cost-effective insulation we can install in our home and it is being embraced by a younger, environmentally smarter generation seeking passive solutions to heat gain and loss. Recognising that windows contribute about 50% of a buildings total energy lost in winter and gained in summer, window tinting is recognised as a cost effective ebvironmental solution that many sydney homeowners are installing to enhance the energy efficiency of their home
More information to improve the energy efficiency of your home in Sydney include:
Select film type
|Solar Control Films to reduce heat and glare||Decorative and Frosted Films||Safety and Security Films|