WAKERLEY HOME & OFFICE TINTING | FROSTED | PRIVACY | SAFETY | SECURITY FILMS |
Top USA Brands - Lowest Price Guarantee
THE TOP WINDOW FILM BRANDS at the LOWEST PRICE IN AUSTRALIA
in Wakerley, Thornside, Gumdale, Chandler, Lota, Manly, Wynnum, Hemmant, Murarrie, Tingapla and Belmont.
Film is installed to the International Standard for Visual Quality (if it doesn't meet the standard it is replaced at our cost, no argument)
Book a sales rep to visit your home or office,
measure your windows and give you a quote
No Sales Rep - get price now
No Sales Commission
No Wasted Time
This is an example of an online quote
|A full list of films from all
That's the sales commission paid on the average size job in Wakerley
Instead of booking a sales rep, you measure your own windows, use our job costing app, and receive the sales commission as a discount
It is not hard to use a tape measure and the measurements don't even need to be exact
- before we cut the film we add 20mm to your measurements
- Find out which films perform best at the lowest cost and confirm our "Best Buy" recommendations meet your priorities
- Clear window films suited for windows controlled by a body corporate and/or have a $million view at night
- Lightly Tinted Films will reduce fading and provide some heat protection without making the room feel dark - no daytime privacy
- Medium Tinted Films suited for living rooms good heat reduction and daytime privacy without making the room "feel" dark
- Dark Tinted Films suited to bedrooms and where you are prepared to sacrifice some light to enhance heat reduction - daytime privacy
- Very Dark Tinted Films suited to home theatre and where there is a priority to darken the room (eg shifter worker needing to sleep during the day) - daytime privacy
5. Still not sure? Book a Sales Rep.
Order Window Film Online at best price
The film is cut 20mm larger than the actual window pane measurements you entered into WebQuote (which means your measurements don't have to be exact).
The film is delivered to your door by courier ready for installation by our installer (or you can choose DIY installation).
We are happy to discuss your job and advice you on your proposed film choices - phone or email
If you want to find out all about window tinting we provide advanced window tinting solutions. We won't tint a car but are very happy to tint and offer all film solutions for residential and commercial building owners.
- Solar control window tinting films to reduce heat and glare and make glass more energy efficient. Energy efficient window glass will reduce electricity usage, save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Frosted privacy films make glass opaque for window privacy both day and night. Internal films for office partitions and bathrooms and entry door privacy in the home and external films for pool fence and balustrades.
- Safety film to reduce glass cut injury and upgrade the glass to Australian Standard AS2208 as required under the Building Code of Australia and require by schools, aged care home and family day care.
- Security film to protect against glass breakage in extreme weather, as a result of vandalism, terrorism, break and enter criminals, or home invasion. Events that can cause major damage to property and threaten lives.
- Peel and Replace Anti-Graffiti Film is a cost effective way to remove graffiti quickly from display windows and prestige buildings and avoid reputation damage.
Choose Professional Window Tinting in Wakerley, QLD
Your film installer is Jason. He is based in Manly Road, Wakerley QLD 4154
Jason provides a residential window tinting service in Wakerley, Thornside, Gumdale, Chandler, Manly, Wynnum, Hemmant, Murarrie, Tingapla and Belmont. After you have ordered the film, Jason will call you to schedule the installation.
On larger jobs, more than one installer may be allocated to your job. Occasionally, an installer from another area of Brisbane may be allocated your job when the number of jobs in your area is high or the local installer is on leave.
Tinting the Windows in your Brisbane Home
Brisbane has a long tradition of building homes suited to the sub-tropical climate. It is the only place in Australia where a truely unique housing style evolved (the Queenslander). The wide verandah shaded windows from the sun and provided protection from the afternoon tropical storms. The elevation of the homes helped to catch any passing breeze and cool the home. The “Queenslander” is an important part of Australia’s cultural heritage as it represents a peculiarly Queensland response to the environment in which they live.
Like our forbears we want our home to be a cool refuse in summer. One of the priorities for Brisbane homeowners today is energy efficiency, Our predecessors quickly embraced the air-conditioner to stay cool and abandoned many of the passive solar features of the original Queenslander. Today, we seek to reduce our energy consumption to save us money and to protect the planet against global warming. This new priority is seen in the housing styles and building materials used in a modern Brisbane home. Today window film is the most cost-effective insulation available to the homeowner and can be easily fitted to both new and existing windows. Tinting the windows is one of the first actions taken by many Brisbane homeowners to enhance the energy efficiency of their residence, since windows contribute about half of the total energy gain or loss in a building.
Information resources on improving the energy efficiency and sustainability of a home in Brisbane include:
Select film type
|Solar Control Films to reduce heat and glare||Decorative and Frosted Films||Safety and Security Films|
Online Quote SAVE 15% | Window Tinting Wakerley QLD