OFFICE & HOME WINDOW TINTING Lowest Price on Top USA Films incl 3M Solar Frosted Privacy Safety Security
Installers: serving all areas in the Illawarra Region
We are Australia's largest online supplier of Residential and Commercial window film
1. The World's Top USA Made Window Films at the lowest price in Australia
2. Professional Film Installation (or choose to DIY)
3. Easy Job Costing: Find out how much your Window Tinting will Cost
The quote is free but the sales rep is not
-15% sales commission is included in the price
Sandra, Epping, NSW
Tsun, Keysborough, Vic 3173
4. Comparison Tables: Compare Price and Performance of the top USA made Window Films
Trust 3rd party accredited performance data
- All performance data shown in the tables has been 3rd-party tested and verified true by government acredited testing laboratories
- Our "Best Buy" film recommendations are based on the performance data and price - if the lowest cost film offers the best performance, that is what we recommend.
- All films listed are made by the world's top film manufacturers in the USA - all films are warranted against defects by the manufacturer and most have a Lifetime Warranty
5. Help to Select the "Right" Type of Film for the Job
Our sales rep will visit your home or office, measure your windows, discuss your priorities, advice on the "right" film for your job and give you a quote. Please note that our Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to the WebQuote price.
6. Easy Comparison Shopping
- If you are tempted by the low price of Chinese made film on eBay, or at Bunnings, it is worth noting that should the cheap film fail, the cost to remove bubbling, purple, window film is more than the cost of film installation
If you find a lower price on any of the 460 window films in Webquote, we'll beat it by $50, PLUS free shipping worth $20
- For example- if our WebQuote price is $500 and the competitor price is $470, the lowest price guarantee is triggered and you pay $420 including delivery. (ie. $50 off their price of $470 and free delivery).- if our WebQuote price is $500 and the competitor price is $501, the lowest price guarantee is not triggered.
Read Katrina's story and discover some of the "dirty" tricks of the trade
- As Katrina discovered, some film suppliers don't even identify the manufacturer of the film they supply.
- In contrast, we seek to benefit from a well known brands reputation, like 3M, SolarGard or ASWF (American Standard Window Film) to build customer trust.
- Some customers compare the discount offered - 10%, 20%, 40%, 50% OFF - and fail to check the total amount payable.
- The QLD Auto Club (you know the one) offers an exclusive, members only, 20% discount on home window tinting - but our 15% WebQuote discount easily beats their 20% Member discount - in fact we offer to beat their quotes by $70, and free shipping.
- Beware of film substitution - yes it does happen. You buy a high quality USA made film but another, lower cost, film is installed and it's almost impossible to see the difference but the performance and quality difference is real.
- When you purchase window film from us it is shipped direct to you from the manufacturer's warehouse to eliminate the risk of film substitution (which you can verify by the courier's delivery docket).
- Please note: Smart Films and Sumitomo films are shipped from our warehouse.
Choose Professional Film Installation
Your film installer is Michael . He and his team services all areas of Wollongong. Following receipt of your film order Michael will call you to schedule the installation.
|Commercial window tinting in Wollongong |
- Smart Films Sunblock 10
Home Tinting in Wollongong
Wollongong has a range of housing styles mirroring its earlier colonial, mining and industrial history and its evolution to a modern city. Residential buildings in Wollongong have evolved from the colonial cottage through post war brick bungalows to the urban villages that display contempory housing styles and building materials. The traditional block has become smaller and many more homes are double story to better utilise the land area. We are changing our urban environment in response to new ways of living and working and a greater awareness of, and respect for, the natural environment.
A major change in our housing priorities over the past 20 years has been in energy efficiency. The energy efficiency of our housing is now more important than it has been at any time in the past and it is not only because we want to reduce our energy use to save money in response to ever rising power bills but we want to save the planet. The increased importance of energy efficiency is reflected in the style of housing we construct in Wollongong but also in our choice of building materials, both in new home construction as well as in renovations. Window film is the most cost-effective insulation available to the homeowner and is easy to install in both new buildings and applied to the windows of existing buildings. It has long been recognised that windows contribute about half of the total energy gain and loss in a building, Window tinting should be one of the first measures Wollongong homeowners take to enhance the overall energy efficiency of their home.
Energy efficiency and sustainability information relevant to a home in Wollongong include:
- Sustainable Buildings Research Centre University of Wollongong
Select film type
|Solar Control Films to reduce heat and glare||Decorative and Frosted Films||Safety and Security Films|
MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Thanks for all your help in selecting the right tint film for my house. I appreciate the way you sent samples and helped step me through to make the right choices for both lounge and bedrooms that now look amazing and we couldn’t be happier. Also thanks for sending the best installer David who did an outstanding job. We felt the house cool down immediately. They look amazing from both inside and outside. We are very happy and will recommend to all our friends and family who may need some tinting" Glen, Narre Warren South, VIC
I just wanted to thank your company for the incredibly speedy delivery of my window tint and for following up with the email below. Dave came to the house yesterday and installed the frost (having earlier phoned me to assure me he would be there (and to assure me that the company was a genuine company😌).
WOW... Dave arrived early and installed the window film with great care and skill. He was interesting to talk to and took great professional pride in his work. No wonder he has been employed by your company for a long time. Many, many thanks for being so professional and doing what your website advertised... all without lots of fuss and bother.
Go well!& Cheers :-) Sue, Greensborough, Victoria